File Fetch 3.0.27Access your home files while you're at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
Access your home files while you're at work. Retrieve a file from any of your Windows folders using just email.
How it works:
- You provide the correct subject and in the body of the email you specify the path to the file you need.
- You send the email.
- The add-in will reply with the file you requested as an attachment.
Features of the File Fetch add-in:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in
- Customize the subject used to return the requested file
- Always sends the file to a predetermined address for security
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access
- Coded to avoid the Outlook security prompt
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000
Dec 22, 2022 Microsoft Teams is launching a chat feature in Outlook
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
Dec 22, 2022 Microsoft Outlook
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Dec 22, 2022 Microsoft Outlook hacks: How to recall or replace a sent email in Outlook
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.