Time/Date Signature 3.0.24With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email.
Sometimes you may email someone but the arrival of that email may take hours. If this is an important person or client, it may look like you are not paying attention to them. With this add-in, the current date and time get appended to the end of each outgoing email. This way, the client or other important person can see that it was a delay in the Internet
The Time/Date Signature add-in has these features:
- Easily enable/disable the add-in - just turn it on, and every outgoing email will have your time/date stamp appended to the bottom of the email message.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Customize the time/date signature message with your own text.
- Works with plain text, RTF, or HTML based email formats.
- Knows how to handle replies and forwards and inserts the signature in the correct location, before the previous message text.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002, and Outlook 2000
Users of Microsoft Outlook will soon be able to enjoy a more collaborative experience thanks to a new update for Microsoft Teams. The video conferencing service is working on a feature that it says wi...
What's in your inbox? Microsoft Outlook is Sacramento State's official tool for email, calendar, and contacts. Whether you access Outlook on your desktop mail client, online through Microsoft 365, or ...
Users can recall sent emails in Microsoft Outlook. Users can also replace a sent email in Microsoft Outlook. This feature is available in Microsoft 365. For a lot of people, writing lengthy emails ......
|New Post||Top rated post|
August 04, 2014 How to recover my emails deleted from my computer?
August 04, 2014 How to Convert OST to PST File?
August 02, 2014 Can someone recommend non-Outlook PST viewer?
July 23, 2014 Moved to MS Exchange now Outlook rules wont work
July 19, 2014 Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2007
No results found.